Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden

Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden
"Room for one more Plant"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Veg. Patch

Beans


Celery and Silverbeet


HotHouse
Generally other plants and weeds.
  
 
 Above is some photos of my veg. patch which badly needs some work doing in it. After being away for about 3 weeks, I think somehow today is the day it will get some much needed attention before I get too busy working for other people...<grins> ... we all need the cash to live eh.  The weeds need to go.. <evil grin>.

I have in it Currant Bushes, Beans,Silverbeet, Raspberries, and a few other things.

The Hothouse is where I have any plant that I am establishing to be planted out. It is a cheaper, movable one that I bought a couple of years ago. At the moment it is just outside the kitchen window and tied to the drainage pipes due to windy conditions here. (that is usually from about August to February) Tying it down seems to be the only way to keep it in one spot and it is sitting on a cement path to add warmth to it.

Raspberries

Weeds need removing


No comments:

Post a Comment