Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden

Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden
"Room for one more Plant"

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tomato Patch update 29th November 2010


The picture above is my Tomato patch. It was planted about a week or so ago with plants and thought I would try them in this spot rather that the veg. patch where I normally grow them. (Might just add here that the veg. patch is getting rather full so cant really grow the tomatos in it anyway).



Picture Right: I was pottering around this morning and found that the Apollo
Tomato's had started to form and earlier than I had expected. Last year it was almost Christmas day before we had any Tomatos to eat... So hopefully, there will be some ready well before then... <grins>... well I am really hoping they will be..tomatos

No comments:

Post a Comment