Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden

Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden
"Room for one more Plant"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Most of yesterday...............

Was spent out in the garden mulching with lawn clippings.


Why the lawn clippings, well ya gotta do something with them other than chuck it all out, and the garden always needs mulching. <grins>

Mulching is good and helps keep the soil moist and somewhat weed free. I grab whatever I can to put around the garden beds really. Seaweed is my preferred mulch and it feeds the ground, as do many other forms. Here we can go to the local beach and just bring it home by the bag full ( and I mean the bag full, trailer full and or ute full)...

I must admit that when I do water or its raining the seaweed smells terrific as the water hits it and the beds look great once there all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment