Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden

Keep Love in your Heart, life without it is like a sunless Garden
"Room for one more Plant"

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Now as much as I like being around people ...............



I also love to escape outdoors to different locations around the place... This photo was taken at Lake Lewellyn which is not far from where I live.  


The one on the right was taken just up the road from the lake. Many a day was spent here when my kids were younger, having picnics, bbques with family and friends.









Now only if I could afford to buy in this particular area, it would be great. But at the moment, its just not possible. But then again, it would be a toss up between here or having a small farm holding if I ever won lotto...<grins>.

No comments:

Post a Comment